The Pathfinder Chronicles: Saga of the Seven Sins
- The ancient kingdom of Thassilon once existed around the land. The reason for its disappearance is still debated amongst scholars.
- Sheriff Hemlock shares a long-running, “secret” romance with Lady Kaye, madam of the town brothel.
- The ghost of the murderer Chopper haunts Chopper’s Isle, just north of town.
- The White Deer Inn used to be the Black Deer Inn, but was tastefully renamed after the fire.
- Ask Ven Vinder at the general store to see the “wine cellar” and he’ll sell you a jug of disgusting but potent orc rotgut.
- Farmer Grump claims the Sandpoint Devil, a horselike monster with bat wings, once flew off with one of his prized sows.
- Old Ilsoari at the museum sometimes wanders the beach at night, looking for treasures.
- Don’t go down to the junktoss after dark: goblins steal the trash at night. Solsta Vinder claims Sczarni stole her sheets last week and two cooling pies a week before that.
- The new cathedral is magically protected from catching fire.
- Murdermaw, a giant red snapper big enough to bite a boat in half, lurks in the Varisian Bay.
- The Deverin family was once affiliated with the Chelish resistance, but was forced to flee to Varisia.